Tulsa TechFest 2020 will take place on Friday, May 15th. We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to become a sponsor.
Everyone is welcome to put promotional items in the Tulsa TechFest attendee bags. This is your best opportunity to be the cool company and get your company name in front of 700-1000+ Professionals with items such as ink pens, pencils, hats, caps, t-shirts, key chains/rings, stress balls, candy bars or other promotional items - be creative!
Cut off dates:
May 9th - Materials to be included in attendee gift bag must be received.
Varying dates for promotional items as some require extra production time. Sponsor early to insure you are on all items.
* Remember: faster you become a sponsor the greater visibility (number of views/hits) you will receive on the website! *
|New Benefits/Features for all Sponsors!|
* Full page with friendly Url! Example: Mozilla
|Premier Sponsor: $2500|
* Attendee Name and Email of Opt-In Registrations (within 5 business days after event completion - thanks for your patience)
|Gold Sponsor: $1500||Silver Sponsor: $1000|
*Attendee Name and Email of Opt-In Registrations
* Attendee Statistics (no names or email addresses)
* Disclaimer: In the unlikely event enough sponsor funds are not received, some benefits above may be substituted or eliminated. *
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
All will receive recognition on the Tulsa TechFest website and special recognition throughout the event, (this is *NOT* a replacement for a booth - this is truly *Additional Sponsorship Opportunities.* You will not get a booth without becoming a Gold Sponsor or above and no sponsor is allowed to "man" these stations.):
Lunch Sponsor - $1000 - Please bring a banner to advertise your company at the time lunch is served.
Coffee Sponsor - $500 - You're welcome to bring a company banner to be displayed.
Beverage Sponsor - $750 - You're welcome to bring a company banner to be displayed.
We look forward to bringing another very successful event to Tulsa and hope you will join us!
Please feel free to contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
David Walker, Chairman - 918-406-2640
Ronney Walker, Director